On the 26th of April 2011 Multiwave Photonics received the ISO 9001:2008 certificate for quality management systems in “Design, development, manufacturing and sales of advanced optical sources and devices”.
Certification according to ISO 9001 is aligned with the company Quality Policy:
“Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations continuously by delivering products and services of the highest quality that enable our customers in unique and high-valued ways. Multiwave Photonics complies with our Quality, Research, Development and Innovation policy by:
· Consistent management focus on quality
· Continuously improving the effectiveness of our Management System
· Motivating our employees to be creative, take risks and ownership of their work
· Understanding our customers goals and embracing them
· Providing ongoing training to advance the skills of our greatest asset, our employees
· Identifying and solving problems to avoid compromising the quality of our services
Multiwave Photonics places a premium on customer responsiveness and excellence of service. We understand today's market forces that mandate delivery of quality services and products. We know that our growth as a company depends on providing the highest quality of service on every engagement”.
Certificate is issued by APCER, Portuguese leaders in certification, member of the IQNet group, the International Certification Network.